Your long-term trusted Partner in Electronic Business & (Community) Communication..
Network and System Security
Security Evaluation, Penetration Testing, Application Testing, Security Policy and Procedure review, Developing Security Policy and Procedure, System Administration.
- Software based on open source: log server, file server, proxy server, web/mail server, firewall, router, Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS)
- Setup system based on open source: Public Key Infrastructure/CA (Certification Authority), Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Managed remote system administrating
- Intrusion Detection System (IDS) monitoring
- Database performance tuning
- Network and system performance monitoring
- Web site development
- Incident handling and network forensic
INDO CISC approaches its consultating services and training programme as a whole, taking into account the best practices methodology. Therefore, when evaluating/assessing one's system security we count on standard methodology such as OSSTMM (Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual) and our own methodology, "INDO CISC Security Evaluation Checklist."
We believe that best practice approaches can give fast and reliable solutions to the problem arises during assessment.
We also apply this best practice approach on our security training. We emphasize the theory behind system security with hands-on tutorial through the class room.
PT Insan Infonesia